With a more sex positive atmosphere and the turn of ideologies in favor of the LGBTQ+ community, the Online dating market has seen a significant shift. It is evident in terms of the target groups that the newer apps are catering to that the landscape is changing for the better as more gender-inclusive platforms are coming about and succeeding in the scene. There are people across the gender spectrum with different sexual orientations looking for diverse relationships- monogamous or non-monogamous, serious or hookups, straight or bisexual etc. With the increasing demand, the supply has invariably gone up too. One such platform being the BiCupid dating app which is an avenue for bisexual individuals to find suitable matches both for casual hookups as well as serious relationships. It is an algorithm based matchmaking service which takes into account the preference details that the users feed them & suggests recommendations on that basis.
In this article, we will be reviewing the BiCupid app to check the quality of services that it offers and reveal in the end if it is actually worth the time and money. Let’s get started!
What Does The BiCupid App Have To Offer?
Bisexual Dating in BiCupid has been popularized largely in the Online reviews by the diverse and rich dating network that it boasts of. Keeping no presumptions in mind, let’s understand objectively how the BiCupid app works to see if it actually lives up to the hype.
Sign Up Process
The sign up process of the BiCupid app is fairly simple and straightforward. There are no lengthy questionnaires that the users need to fill out before they can start Finding Matches.
- The Bicupid login process begins with a basic age verification. Here the users are required to provide their birthdate to ensure that no users are below the age of 18 on the dating platform.
- The next part of Bicupid signup is where the new users select their gender identity as well as their sexual orientation so that the software picks up the information and recommends profiles that match.
- The users also have to fill out a form with basic personal details such as Age, Location, Height, Ethnicity, Relationship Status etc. followed by creating a unique Username and password for future use
- It is mandatory for all the users on the Bicupid app to login using a valid email address. This Email address is then verified by the software using a verification code
- After the Proof of identity verification is complete, users need to add a Profile Picture on their account. This, again, is a mandatory step which works in favor of all the users as they won’t waste any time looking at faceless profiles. These profile pictures are also verified by the manual moderators to check for nudity and explicitness.
- In the last part of Bicupid dating signup and profile setup, users get an opportunity to add a Profile bio which has two sections. The first section asks you to write a little bit about yourself and describe your personality for the dating prospects to gauge. The second part of the profile bio is “About your Match”. Here you describe in detail what you’re looking for and what an ideal match looks like for you.
Special Tools & Features of BiCupid
The BiCupid app has a large and active user base which allows a progressive and inclusive hookup as well as serious dating matchmaking using the efficient algorithm. There are photo albums where users can upload up to 26 pictures. This helps people get an idea about their appearance. Additionally, you can start Finding Your Matches on the BiCupid app using the Search filters on the basis of your preference criteria. There are other special tools and features which accentuate the overall experience on dating apps just like dating apps for black. Let’s take a look at some of them to understand how they work:
Winks are a special tool on the BiCupid app which is a subtle way of approaching someone. It is a non-verbal form of communication, sending which on other’s profiles, you can let them know that you’re interested in them. These are attributes picked up from a real life setting of flirtation where winks are used quite famously. Adding a virtual twist to the act, these winks work in a similar way to break the ice between two potential matches. There is a limit to the number of winks you can send on other’s profiles each day. So you should make them worth it and save for the best set of profiles.
Spark Tool is much like the classic Swipe game that we come across on almost every dating platform like Feeld these days. Using the Spark feature, you will gain access to viewing profiles one at a time with their profile photo and location in the profile card. Below these profile cards are response options between a Like and a Pass. If you find the profile in front of you attractive, you can Like the profile and the algorithm will let them know. Else, you can choose to Pass and move on to the next profile. This is a great tool for people looking exclusively for hookups as the feature is based on appearances.
The BiCupid app allows users to maintain a Favorites List on their profile. While scrolling through the dating feed, it can be quite difficult to keep track of all the attractive profiles you come across and like. In order to make things easier, you can add these particular profiles to a personal Favorites List which is like an archive of hot profiles from the Bicupid dating pool. You can choose to revisit the profiles anytime you feel like. You can also choose to make this favorites List public for everyone to see, so that they may understand your type.
The Private messaging on Bicupid app is a great tool for communication between matches. Once you have found an ideal match for a relationship or hookup on the dating network, you can get in touch with them privately using the Direct Message feature. This is a great opportunity for people to find out if they are on the same page with their match and if meeting them offline would be worth it. You can also use the avenue to discuss likes, dislikes and preferences etc and get to know each other better until you finally meet. Keep in mind that you cannot use the Chat feature completely unless you are a BiCupid Premium subscription member on the dating app.
BiCupid VIP Subscription Model
The BiCupid app is not a completely free dating service. Instead, it has a design which caters to all stratas of users and qualifies as a Freemium dating service with partially free and partially paid features. This means that there are ample features that you can access for free like Sending winks, Location type search, Access to Spark feature, upload 26 photos etc. However, there is a whole range of features that is added to the list if you can buy the Premium subscription. Some of the impressive Premium benefits are listed below:
- Access to Profiles who view you & like you
- Access to Advanced Search Filters
- Customized Regional Search
- Full Access to Message Feature
- Ability to Change Username
- Ability to Change Profile Privacy
- Unlimited Rewinds and Revisits
In order to avail these Premium benefits, you will have to buy the VIP Subscription. Its pricing is as follows:
- 1-Month Membership: $29.95
- 3-Month Membership: $59.95
- 6-Month Membership: $95.95
Our Best picks
|Top 5 Dating Sites||Rating||Sign Up|
In a nutshell, the BiCupid app is everything that you were looking for if you are a bisexual individual. Bisexual dating in Bicupid is one of the most exhilarating experiences as it offers a wide range of options in terms of a diverse and rich dating pool. It offers a simple and straightforward Signup process with moderately extensive expectation questionnaires like its contemporaries such as Adult Friend Finder. Additionally, the features and tools like Wink, Spark, Favorites List, First date Ideas etc accentuate the overall experience of the BiCupid app by making the matchmaking much more interactive and efficient. The user-friendly interface of the dating app makes it very easy to find any and every option from the app Dashboard. Hence, it is a must try for all our bisexual readers!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 Is BiCupid Legit?
Ans. BiCupid is an absolutely legit platform which offers high quality services with proper safety and security methods. The profiles are authentic and checked for fraud using the Email verification protocol. Additionally, the manual moderators on the network keep a check on the Profile pictures for nudity or explicit pornography. Hence, we can say that BiCupid app is completely legit.
Q.2 How to Delete My BiCupid Dating account?
Ans. Follow the steps below to delete your account on the BiCupid app:
- Login to your Bicupid dating account from the app
- Browse Settings > Membership Settings
- Click on Subscription Status
- Select the option to ‘Disable Account’ in order to terminate your standard account
- Enter the password to confirm and you will be logged out automatically
- Don’t forget to cancel your BiCupid Premium subscription from the app store
Q.3 Is BiCupid Free?
Ans. No. BiCupid is not a completely free app. It has a few select features which are free to access:
- Sending Winks to other profiles
- Curate a Favorites List
- Access to Spark Tool
- Upload up to 26 Photos in the Album
- Location based search
However, in order to avail extra premium benefits, here’s what you will be required to pay:
- 1-Month Membership: $29.95
- 3-Month Membership: $59.95
- 6-Month Membership: $95.95